Friday, June 4, 2010






So it's been a reeeaaaallyy long time since i posted anything on blog boo! "boo...boo...!" :P 

The past few months have seen me going mad battling the writer's block, all in search for a story to animate for my final year film at NID. Stories have always meant something special, and i wouldnt dare start animating a story that didn't spell magic to me! And i think i've finally found the right thing. (a lot of credit goes to Suddy, who's been exercising his greys with me for hours over cappuccino, ginger chai and purple coloured cherry shake) The image here is a little model i made for the same story...

4 comments:

Nimi said...

wow mana..this is awesome. :) In full spirit...I can see..Come back soon!

surabhi said...

:)sahi hai beta

Unknown said...

Exciting things must happen from these little boxes.

jazzlamb said...

Heyy, must know what it is about:D