Thursday, June 30, 2011

girgit

 ok, so i'm being cheap and posting a birthday card i splashed up for a friend who's party i couldn't attend. he's a part of a studio called girgit (chameleon) and in some unexplainable way looks like the dude on the rainbow. it's been a reeeeaaly long time since i played around with watercolours, and by doing this instant card today reminded me of just how much i love watercolours!

ps: i just kinda realised, isn't it funny how this guy, and the elephant and gandhi in my previous two posts share the same grin? o_O note to self : draw. sad. people. from. time. to. time. angry shall also do, occasionally. 

1 comments:

wandy said...

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Keep it up.

resume writing services reviews